Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Recap

July was a fun month for us, we had family come up from Florida and we spent a long weekend at the beach in cute little condos and rode mopeds and ate ice cream and had some general frolicksome fun. And we go to go camping and spend more time getting sunburned at the beach.
I also found a flaw in our budgeting system. I need to look ahead at our months better and find these extra fun things we're doing and plan and save for them. We survived this month on a little bit of savings and a mid-month draw.
I hate that feeling of being at the end of your account. That "if this goes through in the next 3 days we're gonna overdraft" feeling. It's a total buzz-kill.

In other news, I also got a 0% card that I transferred half of my balance to. This will save us some finance charges that can go towards more debt. Yay for capital one and their relentless offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment